February 21st marked Elsie's half birthday! I sang an amazing half-birthday song to her, I'm a kindergarten teacher and get paid for these sorts of things! People warn you that time goes by fast, but I really never understood this until Elsie entered our lives. As you can see from the photos a lot has happened In just six months! She's sitting up on her own, yelling, blowing bubbles, smiling, and keeping us completly amused. We often call Elsie our tv replacement!
Here's her 6 month stats: Weight: 15 pounds 11 ounces Height: 26 1/4 inches.
3 comments:
Happy 1/2 year birthday Elsie! You are way too cute. I can't wait for number 1!
Happy 1/2-a-birthday to you...Happy 1/2-a-birthday to you...Happy 1/2-a-birthday dear Elllllllsie, Happy 1/2-a-birthday to you!
I can't wait for our play date! Be careful though, I might pull your hair. I tend to do that now-a-days!
Hugs!
-Baby Cora
I can not believe how fast the past 6 months have gone and how fast she has grown!! I am sure Gabe will catch up to her soon! Love the blog!
Stacey
Post a Comment