Sunday, March 2, 2008

Six Month Pictures

Here are a couple pics from Elsie's photo shoot Saturday with our friend Mitch. I've mentioned this to Soren before: "No offense to us, but how did we make such a pretty baby!" Elsie lucked out in the gene pool!



























I'd also like to note that the family picture above made me feel like we are officially a family. Soren gave me a very odd, I think you are crazy kind of look after mentioning this. Go to our shutterfly link if you'd like to see more photos. I know, how much can I bug you to look at my baby?!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

You guys did make a darn cute baby! Again, I love her hair. Do you think she'd share some with Marea?

Anonymous said...

This is the greatest thing I've read since the MSU Reporter A&E sections of the late 90's.
And the baby is cute too. :)

Anne said...

good to know my MSU Reporter fans are still out there. you guys really inspire me to keep writing!

Kesha said...

Anne, I think I could look at 100 pictures of her a day and not get enough. And duh, she totally looks like you guys - way cute!

Unknown said...

that family picture is TOO CUTE!!

Seriously.