Elsie’s first birthday was August 21. Below are a few pictures of her on the day of her arrival and one year later. Yikes! So much has changed in one year! Elsie eats real food, sleeps through the night, has a sassy hair-do, shows us when she’s happy and mad and as of last weekend is walking!!! (video of walking to come later – remember I’m back to work so don’t get on my case!) Elsie’s amazing…we love her silly attitude, chubby legs, cute teeth – you get the idea, we really like her. Sören and I still peek in at her while she’s sleeping and say to each other “Seriously, did we make this beautiful girl?” For those of you wanting clarification…yes, we did.
Friday, August 29, 2008
Turning One
OK, I’m a week late in getting the “I’m an official 1 year old!” post done. Let’s chalk it up to the fact I can’t believe Elsie is ONE and my teacher hat is back on which means I can’t spend my whole day blogging about how great Elsie is. Life is tough!
Elsie’s first birthday was August 21. Below are a few pictures of her on the day of her arrival and one year later. Yikes! So much has changed in one year! Elsie eats real food, sleeps through the night, has a sassy hair-do, shows us when she’s happy and mad and as of last weekend is walking!!! (video of walking to come later – remember I’m back to work so don’t get on my case!) Elsie’s amazing…we love her silly attitude, chubby legs, cute teeth – you get the idea, we really like her. Sören and I still peek in at her while she’s sleeping and say to each other “Seriously, did we make this beautiful girl?” For those of you wanting clarification…yes, we did.



Elsie’s first birthday was August 21. Below are a few pictures of her on the day of her arrival and one year later. Yikes! So much has changed in one year! Elsie eats real food, sleeps through the night, has a sassy hair-do, shows us when she’s happy and mad and as of last weekend is walking!!! (video of walking to come later – remember I’m back to work so don’t get on my case!) Elsie’s amazing…we love her silly attitude, chubby legs, cute teeth – you get the idea, we really like her. Sören and I still peek in at her while she’s sleeping and say to each other “Seriously, did we make this beautiful girl?” For those of you wanting clarification…yes, we did.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Happy 1st Birthday Elsie! You are such a big girl! Can't wait to see that video of you walking. How fun!
Post a Comment