Sunday, October 19, 2008

Uh-Oh My A**

One of Else's favorite dinner activities is throwing her cup, food, spoon, bib (you get the picture) on the floor and say in her sweet little voice "uh-oh!" It was funny the first time, but I must admit that it now drives me a little mad. One evening as I was cleaning up and heard the thump on the floor followed by an "uh-oh" I lost my motherly cool and said under my breath "uh-oh my a**." It's been a running joke for Sören and I ever since.

Here's a picture of the cup that drives me crazy and our "uh-oh" girl.

3 comments:

Julie said...

Have you been taking lessons from Audrey?!! Thank goodness we have a dog!

Unknown said...

Anne- is Elsie actually laughing at you as she watches you pick up her stuff...again???
Love it!

Jennifer said...

Ha! That's awesome! At least Elsie is pretending its an accident. Cora just looks at me, wrinkles her nose and throws food off the end of her highchair - no pretend uh-ohs. For her it's "I know exactly what I'm doing and when I do this I'm done so let me out of here!". Thank goodness for a canine vacuum cleaner!