Why?! Becuase for some reason the amount of stuffed animals Elsie has collected is driving me crazy, and we haven't bought her ONE! I was at least hoping my sisiter was in the same boat of annoyance as me. So as I stumble over another stuffed dog I wonder why I'm so heartless in the area of stuffed animals and fear that this blog post will lead cruel relatives to buy Elsie more stuffed animals just to drive me crazy. Be warned...any more stuffed animals into the Erickson house will find a new home at a garage sale or charity pick-up :)
Anywho...here's a picture of Elsie with a few of her friends.

1 comment:
Anne and Soren -
Congrats on the upcoming baby! Had to comment on the stuffed animals. I just reduced Maggie and Luke's from 138 to 115. They won't get rid of any - they all have names and faces and such! I am putting a few into the church garage sale - not sure if I will tell them or not . . . I'd say weed them out while she's still young enough not to notice! I have to do that periodically - some relatives just can't resist adding to the family for Christmas, Easter, halloween,b-days, etc. the list goes on and on! So I'd say about 20 - not too bad yet ( - :
Nita
Post a Comment