Monday, June 8, 2009

Mr. E Says End the Blog...

OK, so we (Anne) haven't done the greatest job keeping up-to-date posts, but I think ending the blog is a bit dramatic. So, in my quest to prove my husband wrong, I'm going to attempt to really get on board with this whole blog. I'm sure hundreds of people are breathing a sigh of relief.

Today marks the first day of my 15-month maternity leave. Yes, school's out for the summer and I'm taking next school year off to stay home with the new baby (due Aug. 1) and our crazy toddler. So I should have a little time to blog, right? Plus, if we end the blog we won't be able to share photos like this...Elsie eating breakfast with her sunglasses on, per her request.



3 comments:

Julie said...

I am so glad you are not ending the blog. I would be so sad to miss the all the adventures of the Erickson Family!

SAE said...

We should all wear sunglasses while eating breakfast. Start a trend.

Kesh said...

I'm glad the blog isn't going away! She is so cute I can't even stand it!!