Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Introducing...Sally?

Elsie has received a few dolls as big sister presents. She LOVES these dolls. They spend the day playing, eating, and napping with us. I find it a little overwhelming because taking care of two living children is hard enough and now I have to worry about Sally and Joanie getting a bottle and being read to, per Elsie’s demands. Yes, their names are Sally and Joanie. Sören helped name them and then mentioned to me that if we get any more dolls they may have to go up for adoption! Things keep getting more interesting in the Erickson household!


2 comments:

SAE said...

I thought it was spelled "Joni" ... but I think she's still undocumented, so whatever ...

Kesh said...

Hilarious!!! You guys are way too cute. Love the little Pony on her head. Hope you are enjoying being at home despite the craziness. :) :) xo