Saturday, January 2, 2010

A New Year Tradition

One of the things I love about being a family is starting new traditions. Here’s my latest…take a picture each New Years with our family holding onto numbers for the year. Now the tricky part will be to remember to do this next year.

Here's our resolutions for 2010:
Margot – To sleep through the night. I know my mom would really appreciate this and maybe she would decrease her coffee consumption.
Elsie – To find a new outlet for my anger. Currently I throw things, which I know makes my mom secretly laugh, but she says throwing things is not a good way to deal with my feelings.
Sören – To delegate more work
Anne – In response to Sören’s resolution, I resolve to say no when people ask me to do things I don’t have time to do.

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

Love the tradition! May need to steal that idea! What a beautiful family and we think your resolutions are great! Ari is resolving to sleep in '10 too! And Cora is resolving to have less tantrums!