Friday, April 30, 2010

Moments...

Well, I'm spending my Friday night downloading photos from the past four months. Some of these chores just slip away on a person. Here are a few of my favorite picture moments I found and thought I would share. Insert your own joke about two generations of bad drivers.

Honestly, there isn't anyone who can make Margot laugh like Elsie can.

First time we caught Margot sitting up in her bed.


Fun with balloons.


Love, love, love my nephew Gabe and niece Stella. We always have the best playdates. However, I think it will be years before we get a photo of all of them looking at the camera and smiling. Bribery doesn't do much for Stella and Margot.





1 comment:

Julie said...

I love that you are spending you Friday night downloading photos!
The girls are adorable and can't wait for our next playdate!