Grandma and Grandpa G hosted their 2
nd Annual Halloween Party and really out-did themselves this year. They made some spooky looking but good tasting food, came up with some unique games, such as bobbing for donuts, and most importantly spoiled their grandchildren.

Here's Ladybug Stella.

Margot and Elsie are
monkeys, Gabe is a spider and Stella a ladybug. The two not in costume are papa and grandma.
SOOOOOO impossible to get a picture of these four crazies. I have yet to get one where everyone is looking at the camera. I wish I had video though so you could hear my dad making this crazy noise in attempts to make the kids smile. It's funny but not ha-ha funny.

Elsie and Gabe with a spider pizza. I'm so impressed with my mom's skills.
1 comment:
Could I PLEASE be invited to the next Gulczinski Halloween party?
Post a Comment