Saturday, December 11, 2010

2010 Blizzard

Soren was out of town all week and thought it was the BEST thing to be snowed in for a day. I was not a fan of being snowed in for these three reasons: 1. I had a hair cut scheduled for this morning. 2. I had a coffee date with one of my favorite peeps. 3. I had just spent 5 days close to home with the girls and no hubby and was looking forward to getting out.

Soren talked me out of my grouchy snow mood and we had a wonderful day baking cookies, playing in the snow and enjoying a day indoors.

I told you Soren was happy about the snow day.
I love bundled up Margot.

Elsie and Margot spent most of the time admiring the snow from inside the garage.

I had lots of helpers in the kitchen today!
p.s. Elsie stayed in her pjs all day - perfect snow day attire.

No comments: