Sunday, February 13, 2011

Pants? We don't need no stinkin' pants!

Hey Erickson Family fans, what's happening? This is Sören here, posting for the first time in a long time. For some reason, one of the girls' favorite things to do is run around the house sans pants before naptime. I guess Elsie figured out it's more comfortable to sleep with "naked legs," as she calls it. And if it's more comfortable for bedtime (or as Anne often calls it, "sleepy night-night") ... well, why wouldn't that translate to playtime? It's not uncommon for her to try to negotiate naked leg time far in advance of bedtime. And if Elsie drops trou, Margot will be damned if she's not following suit. Because as far as Margot is concerned, she's 3 years old, too.

Anyway, I particularly love the photo below because it shows a great snapshot of these crazy girls at such fun ages (18 months and 3 1/2): jazzy socks, the drool ring on Margot's shirt, the flower hair clip and a cute sister hug. Good times.


1 comment:

Kesh said...

I've been going crazy because I lost the link to your blog. I finally tracked it down this morning and got to catch up with the adventure of Elsie & Margot. They are beautiful as ever. I can never get over Elsie's hair, I'm truly jealous. It sounds like you are still at home with the girls, how wonderful! Thanks for keeping up the blog!