Well, just when you think you know your kids you make the rookie mistake of giving them a sweet, delicious s'more, expecting them to go crazy with delight. When in reality I almost went crazy listening to Elsie and Margot whine about how messy/sticky this classic summer treat is. After we assured the girls it's ok to get messy, hey it can even be a little fun, they decided to take a breath and dive into their treats and yes, they loved themself a s'more.
Elsie's enjoying a second helping.
Margot feeling uncomfortable about the mess. I don't know what this girl is worried about...she is a mess every time she eats!
Here is Elsie's first reaction to a s'more. Priceless. (good thing there's no video. all you would here is me sighing and saying it's no big deal)
Elsie's enjoying a second helping.
Margot feeling uncomfortable about the mess. I don't know what this girl is worried about...she is a mess every time she eats!
Here is Elsie's first reaction to a s'more. Priceless. (good thing there's no video. all you would here is me sighing and saying it's no big deal)
No comments:
Post a Comment