We had a big celebration to ring in Elsie's first birthday. Who knew she would be so disgusted by cake? After getting a handful of frosting she cried, screamed, and made a big unhappy scene! Other than the cake situation we had a great party. Lots of family and friends came to wish Elsie a happy birthday.

Maybe you would like to eat cake while sitting on Dad's lap? Um, no thanks...still hate it.

Here's Elsie during her topless gift opening. I like to call this portion of the party "Girls Gone Wild"
2 comments:
That is too funny!! Happy Birthday, dear Elsie! ---from your fans on the West Coast. (also her haircut has inspired me to go get a more stylish 'do - I'm not kidding!)
So funny, guys! Tyler hated his cake too. I'm glad he's not the only one. Happy Birthday to Elsie and see you 'round daycare! :)
Natalie Albers
Post a Comment