Hi! It's Margot doing the latest blog entry. My mom talks about Elsie way too much on this thing, so I'm taking over for today. Yes, it's true, I'm five months old today and I'm the cutest baby ever. So here's the latest dish on me...I'm enjoying rice cereal, apple sauce, pees and sweet potatoes. I love to attack the spoon and make a big mess. I can roll over from my tummy to back and back to tummy but only when I want to which isn't very often. I LOVE my toes! They taste great and are always around for me to play with. When I'm not eating, sleeping or sucking on my toes I enjoy a good game of peek-a-boo and of course watching Elsie. She is so interesting!



1 comment:
she is SO sweet and SO adorable!! 5 months old is such a fun age. I think that's my favorite baby age. sending lots of love to baby Margot from your friends out west!!
Post a Comment