Elsie and Margot invited their grandparents, aunts, uncles, and cousins over for a birthday party to celebrate their 4th and 2nd birthdays. I have to admit that it's nice to have one day of chaos to celebrate two birthdays, I'm not sure the girls will always agree, but it's worked great so far!
Highlights from the party included the kids going down the slip and slide (sorry no pics of this, it was toward the end of the party and I gave up on taking pictures and was instead having an adult beverage), water balloons that my dad patiently filled up, pin the tail on the donkey, and a fishing game. Also, not to brag but my potato salad was a big hit and I made some pretty cool cupcakes.
Elsie loved opening her gifts. Princess pajamas, princess dress up clothes and princess toys were a few of her favorite gifts, are you sensing a theme here? These crazy princess ladies are unavoidable!
Cake face.
Margot enjoying every bite!
Can you sense their fear of fire?! Relax girls, this is supposed to be fun.
Elsie loved opening her gifts. Princess pajamas, princess dress up clothes and princess toys were a few of her favorite gifts, are you sensing a theme here? These crazy princess ladies are unavoidable!
Cake face.
Margot enjoying every bite!
Can you sense their fear of fire?! Relax girls, this is supposed to be fun.



No comments:
Post a Comment