Today marks Elsie's 4th birthday! When she woke up today she looked at me with a big grin and said "Mom, don't I look so much bigger now that I'm 4?!" And yes, she did look bigger! Elsie is thrilled to be 4, which in her world means getting a big girl bike (with training wheels) starting preschool in a few weeks, and taking a dance class! Our 4-year-old (I have to keep saying it to believe it) loves to tell jokes. Meaning she has the tone/delivery down but not the content. Example: Mom, why does a bat eat a cone? ha, ha, ha. The punchline is still being developed. She still loves books and has a fantastic imagination. Today she was teaching a balloon how to walk. I've enjoyed every year we've had with Elsie and am looking forward to seeing what this one brings!
Take a walk down the past 4 years with me...





No comments:
Post a Comment