Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Still Catching Up...

On April 30, I (Anne) promised you I'd catch you up on all the random happenings in the world of Margot and Elsie. Here's a few more milestones...



Ms. Margot had her first dentist appointment! She was a wonderful patient. The dental hygienist was able to polish AND floss her teeth. No cavities for this little cutie. I'm a tad jealous since I just had 3 cavities filled yesterday. I looked nowhere near as happy and cute in my dentist chair as Margot does.


Elsie said good-bye to her coat hook at preschool. Yes, she hugged and kissed her special space, which was more affection than she gave to her classmates. She did a fantastic job this year in her 4-year-old preschool class. We are so proud of her!


Margot said good-bye to the coat hook too. Why? Because she pretty much does everything Elsie does, duh. We are very proud of her too.

No comments: